ALL PRODUCTS ARE FINAL SALE!!!
SEVEN27 is not responsible for any items once in the care of USPS.
- Because our jewelry is personally customized, we will accept returns on misspelled item(s) on our behalf. The buyer must notify SEVEN27 within 24 hours of delivery via e-mail. A photo of the misspelled item(s) is required to complete your return, and the product must be mailed back to us.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an e-mail to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, contact your bank. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or incorrect product or if your product is damaged during the course of normal usage, we will happily fix or exchange the item free of charge. Please notify us immediately. All of our personalized products automatically include a 6 Months Limited Warranty
- All Sunglasses and Glasses are final sale.
- For Seven27 Tees, if a shirt is damaged or is shipped with a poor-quality print, you must send us a photograph of the poor-quality print or damaged area. Seven27 will replace any items damaged or poor-quality at no additional cost. Seven27 is not responsible for items damaged in shipping.